Nowadays, everyone is familiar with the term erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence. Erectile dysfunction has many causes, but the most common are:
- Excessive stress.
- Heavy drinking.
- Cigarette smoking.
- Diet is wrong.
However, age is also an important factor. An estimated 10 percent of all men between the ages of 40 and 70 have total impotence and half have occasional erectile dysfunction, according to one study.
Erectile dysfunction affects such a large number of people that one or another may ask what can be done. The erection pump is also ideal for this purpose, in addition to medical solutions or operations.
Why Do You Need An Erection Pump?
In addition to being used to treat impotence and initial erectile dysfunction, the erection pump is also known as the penis pump. It is made up of a cylinder and a vacuum pump. The cavernous bodies of the penis are filled with blood if the limb is inserted into the cylinder and a vacuum is created. An erection is achieved almost immediately.
Consequently, the duration of the erection is sufficient for the duration of sexual intercourse, though it can also be extended with the use of a so-called penis ring.
Using the correct application
An erection pump is popular among men because of its ease of use. It’s a simple matter of sliding your member over the cylinder and creating a vacuum. Some tips, however, will help you avoid potential side effects and make things more comfortable for you:
Lube is important!
It is important to rub the shaft of the penis pump and your member with lubricant before you put the penis pump over the flaccid member, to achieve a better seal on the one hand and easier insertion into the cylinder on the other hand.
Keep your testicles in place!
You can save yourself a lot of pain by doing this one thing. Keep your hands on the bottom of the cylinder or hold onto your balls as you begin pumping. Using this method, you will not have your testicles pulled into the penis pump.
Erection pumps that work.
If you use a penis pump, make sure it is the right one for you. The cylinder length, as well as the cylinder width, are both correct. Before you continue, we recommend reading this article.
Taking your time and letting things sink in are the most important things. Starting, a small vacuum is sufficient (two to three pumps). The penis pump should not cause any pain! Abort the session if this occurs, and then try a lower vacuum next time.
Impotence Erection Pumps: Which To Use.
A doctor can offer you a medical erection pump if you have erectile dysfunction, which is normally covered by your insurance company. You can also shop on the internet for many different models! Because most penis pumps function the same way, all of them can be used for impotence.
You’ll find a great selection of high-quality erection pumps here!
Is it true that the Erection pump works?
Around 77% of people who use penis pumps and their partners are satisfied with the results. People with diabetes, spinal cord injuries, or recent prostatectomy surgery can use penis pumps safely.
Penis pumps may improve ED and preserve the size of the penis after radical prostatectomy, according to older research.
Some of these devices may have negative effects, but these are usually mild and subside on their own. There is a possibility of bruising, pain, and discomfort. You should stop using the device as soon as possible if any of these occur.
How to choose an Erection Pump
Before purchasing a vacuum erection device, people should consider the following factors:
- Pumps are either manual or battery-powered.
- Choosing the right device is a matter of safety. Consult with a health professional.
- Choose a device with a warranty and return guarantee, so that if the device becomes damaged or stops working, the company will replace it or return it.
- A carrying case, lubricant, and size rings are sometimes included with these pumps.
- Check the instructions before making a purchase. There are also videos on some websites explaining how to use the product.
Penis pump: How to use.
Penis pumps can be used with or without water.
- Take a shower, bath, or somewhere where you won’t be concerned if you spill water.
- Water should be poured into the pump’s chamber.
- Make sure your penis is inside the chamber and the rim is tight against your body to create a seal.
- The valve should be opened and the water pumped out.
- When you reach a comfortable pressure, you can decide when to stop pumping.
- If you keep the penis ring on after removing the pump, you will be able to maintain a harder erection for longer.
- It is not recommended to wear the penis ring longer than 30 minutes (including pumping time).
With no water:
This method can be used anywhere.
- Following the steps above does not require you to fill the chamber with water first.
- To create a pressure difference, you must keep the seal between your body and the pump chamber.